This is an article with a photo about dishes of Italian cuisine, which must be eaten in Italy. Italian cuisine is considered one of the best in the world, but you need to know what to choose from the menu.
After a couple of days in Italy, after eating pizza, pasta and panini, I ran into a problem. What exactly to order in Italian restaurants, so as not to be disappointed (or God forbid to lose weight :)) for 3 weeks of rest?
My dear readers, friends, and social subscribers came to the rescue. networks that generously shared tips, for which many thanks to them. Below is a list of Italian dishes made by common efforts, as well as the average price of food in Italy. 90% of the list I had a chance to try, 10% left the next time. Continue reading
An Italian-style meal on the sunny Apennine Peninsula is a real theatrical action in which everything from start to finish, from the main dish to the smallest napkin, should be beautiful.
Italians are born gourmets and aesthetes, and they will never sit down to eat food in a room that makes them uncomfortable with their interior, or, on the contrary, will distract designer delights from a leisurely and tasty meal.
If you are thinking about opening an institution with Italian, Mediterranean or Tuscan cuisine, then the InspireGroup designers advise you not to invent a stylish bike, but to turn to the traditions of a unique and concise Italian style. Continue reading